Grilled Lime-Teriyaki Shrimp
“I make these seafood skewers often,” writes Karen Tyson from Clawson, Michigan. “We grill year-round. The side dishes may vary, but these shrimp are always a stellar main event!”
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 6 uncooked Daily Chef Uncooked Jumbo Shrimp, peeled and deveined
Create an impressive party platter with Daily Chef Shrimp.
Learn More >
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large resealable plastic
- bag; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour,
- turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto two metal or soaked
- wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with
- cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over
- medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each
- side or until shrimp turn pink.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 shrimp equals 98 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 93 mg cholesterol, 196 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber,