- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 drops hot pepper sauce
- 6 uncooked jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag; add shrimp. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade. Thread shrimp onto two metal or soaked wooden skewers. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. Yield: 2 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Lime-Teriyaki Shrimp
Sort By :
This was a very tasty marinade! I broiled the shrimp, and they seemed ready (almost dried out) after only 3 minutes. I cooked the second side for 1 minute. Next time, I will either use larger shrimp, broil for less time, or just grill them. Doubled the recipe and served with brown rice. mmmmmmm