For me, tailgating is about camaraderie and preparing food that’s good to grill. One of my favorites is sweet potatoes wedges. Yum! —Raquel Perazzo, West New York, New Jersey
Recommended: 45 Surprising Foods You Can (and Should!) Grill
- 5 medium sweet potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 3 tablespoons white or regular balsamic glaze
- Peel and cut each sweet potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in a large bowl. Toss with oil, salt and pepper.
- In batches, cook potatoes on a greased grill rack, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients; add potatoes and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Lime-Balsamic Sweet Potatoes in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p212
Reviews for Grilled Lime-Balsamic Sweet Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review