Grilled Lemon Pork Chops
These melt-in-your-mouth pork chops are always a hit with my family and with company, too. Lemonade concentrate is what gives them their tangy lemon flavor. They’re so easy to make that we have them often.
6 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 boneless butterflied pork chops (1/2 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate, soy sauce,
- seasoned salt, celery salt and garlic powder. Pour 1-1/2 cups into a
- large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to
- coat; refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate
- remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper
- towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork
- chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for
- 3-4 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°,
- basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5
- minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.