We say goodbye to winter by breaking out the grill. And nothing says "spring" like the taste of fresh fish. This recipe also works well with catfish, sea bass or any other firm fish. —Wendy G. Ball, Battle Creek, Michigan
Recommended: 30 Grilled Recipes Ready in 30 Minutes
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until blended.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Place fish on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat 4 minutes. Turn; spread cheese mixture over fillets. Grill, covered, 3-4 minutes longer or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Lemon-Parmesan Tilapia in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p143
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Lemon-Parmesan Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review