- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 6 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- Lemon wedges
- In a small bowl, mix the first 10 ingredients until blended.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Place fish on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat 4 minutes. Turn; spread cheese mixture over fillets. Grill, covered, 3-4 minutes longer or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Serve with lemon wedges. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Lemon-Parmesan Tilapia in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2015, p143
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Lemon-Parmesan Tilapia
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review