Grilled Lemon-Garlic Salmon Recipe
A lot of people fish for salmon here on the shore of Lake Michigan, so I've developed quite a few recipes for it, including this one. I love it, and so do my friends and family. When it's out of season, I look for wild-caught fresh Alaskan salmon at the grocery store. —Diane Nemitz, Ludington, Michigan
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients; rub over fillets. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Place salmon on grill rack, skin side up. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4 minutes. Turn; grill 3-6 minutes longer or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Lemon-Garlic Salmon in Simple & Delicious June/July 2014
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Lemon-Garlic Salmon
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review