- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, mix the first five ingredients; rub over fillets. Let stand 15 minutes. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Place salmon on grill rack, skin side up. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4 minutes. Turn; grill 3-6 minutes longer or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Lemon-Garlic Salmon
Sort By :
"Amazing! Rub was simple and flavorful. Grilling skin side up made for a nice thin crisp layer on top of the salmon while inside was still soft and moist. My husband advised this was the best salmon recipe ever...which is saying something because we have made many fantastic recipes over the years."