Smoky leeks from the grill add punch to this creamy appetizer with veggies and chips. If Baby Vidalia Onions are available, I use those. —Ramona Parris, Acworth, Georgia
- 2 medium leeks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups (16 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- Trim and discard dark green portions of leeks. Brush leeks with oil; sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Grill leeks, covered, over medium-high heat 8-10 minutes or until lightly charred and tender, turning occasionally. Cool slightly; chop leeks.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, Worcestershire sauce and remaining salt; stir in leeks. Refrigerate, covered, 2 hours before serving. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 2-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Grilled Leek Dip in Simple & Delicious April/May 2015
Reviews for Grilled Leek Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jun. 5, 2016
"This was easy to make, but I didn't like it. The worcehestire was far too strong."