- Grill bread cubes, covered, over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes or
- until toasted, turning occasionally.
- Coarsely chop the tomatoes, onions and peppers; place in a large
- bowl. Add the mushrooms, bread cubes, cucumber and basil; drizzle
- with vinegar and gently toss to coat. Yield: 13 servings (3/4 cup
FYI: Use Trailer: Editor's Note: If you do not have a grill wok or basket, use a disposable foil pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the pan with a meat fork to allow liquid to drain.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 113 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 239 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.