- marinade. On eight metal or wooden soaked skewers, alternately
- thread onions, orange wedges, red pepper and lamb.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for
- 8-10 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for
- medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium,
- 160°; well-done, 170°), turning and basting occasionally
- with reserved marinade. Serve kabobs with salsa. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: One serving (2 kabobs with 1/2 cup salsa) equals 367 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 65 mg cholesterol, 282 mg sodium, 56 g carbohydrate, 7 g fiber, 24 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a light red wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Tangley Oaks Pinot Noir 2012 CA
, pinot nose with great raspberry and plum flavors...a perfectly balanced lighter wine. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $59.99. Order Now