Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe
Nutrition Facts: 2 lamb chops equals 523 calories, 37 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 43 g protein.
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 lamb loin chops (1-1/4 inches thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first seven ingredients; add lamb chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat 7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Lamb Chops
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC