Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 lamb loin chops (1-1/4 inches thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first seven ingredients; add lamb chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat 7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 3 servings.
2 lamb chops: 523 calories, 37g fat (8g saturated fat), 136mg cholesterol, 314mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 43g protein
Reviews for Grilled Lamb Chops
"I used all fresh ingredients but my lamb chops tasted terrible. I had to throw them away because no one in my family liked them. I will keep looking for a better recipe."
Medium-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.