Grilled Lamb Chops Recipe
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 lamb loin chops (1-1/4 inches thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first seven ingredients; add lamb chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat 7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 3 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Grilled Lamb Chops(1)
Sort By :
I used all fresh ingredients but my lamb chops tasted terrible. I had to throw them away because no one in my family liked them. I will keep looking for a better recipe.