Nutrition Facts: 2 lamb chops equals 523 calories, 37 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 136 mg cholesterol, 314 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 43 g protein.
Recommended: 30 Fresh Ways to Use Up Zucchini
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 lamb loin chops (1-1/4 inches thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine first seven ingredients; add lamb chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat 7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°). Yield: 3 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Lamb Chops in Country Woman July/August 1997, p35
Reviews forGrilled Lamb Chops
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 26, 2010
"I used all fresh ingredients but my lamb chops tasted terrible. I had to throw them away because no one in my family liked them. I will keep looking for a better recipe."