- Grill asparagus and shrimp, covered, over medium heat for 5-8
- minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender and shrimp turn pink,
- turning once.
- Cut corn from cob; place in a large bowl. Cut asparagus into 1-in.
- pieces; add to bowl. Add the shrimp, orzo and pepper. In a small
- bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad; toss to coat.
- Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cups equals 352 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 138 mg cholesterol, 719 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 26 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA
, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now