Grilled Italian Chicken Recipe
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and teriyaki sauce. Remove 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Place chicken in a large resealable bag; add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 3-4 minutes longer on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
1-1/3 each: 273 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 97mg cholesterol, 638mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 36g protein .
Reviews for Grilled Italian Chicken
"This is so delicious, I am wondering, "Why didn't I think of this easy marinade?!"~ Theresa"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.