Grilled Italian Chicken Recipe
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and teriyaki sauce. Remove 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Place chicken in a large resealable bag; add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 3-4 minutes longer on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Italian Chicken(2)
Sort By :
This is the best way to grill chicken! People love the flavor (and they're usually back for more) The recipe says to turn the chicken once it's in the marinade, but I never do and it turn out just as good.
This is quick and easy, so be sure to try it out, you'll love it!
This is so delicious, I am wondering, "Why didn't I think of this easy marinade?!"
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Boneless Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Breast Recipes >
- Chicken Dinner Recipes >
- Chicken Main Dishes >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Italian Chicken Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >