"This moist, tender chicken grills up in just minutes," assured Joyce Pruitt of Jacksonville, Florida. "With only two ingredients, the marinade couldn't be simpler, yet it gives the chicken wonderful flavor. I've shared this recipe many times over the years."
- 1 bottle (8 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 3 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and teriyaki sauce. Remove 1/4 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Place chicken in a large resealable bag; add remaining marinade. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Drain and discard marinade from chicken. Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 3 minutes on each side. Baste with reserved marinade. Grill 3-4 minutes longer on each side or until a meat thermometer reaches 170°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Italian Chicken in Country Woman May/June 2001, p40
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Italian Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review