Grilled Honey-Mustard Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
1 pork chop equals 254 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 82 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 33 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 5 lean meat.
Reviews for Grilled Honey-Mustard Pork Chops
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.