Grilled Honey-Mustard Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a light white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters White Blend CA, a crisp flavorful wine with hints of citrus. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $69.99. Order Now
Reviews for Grilled Honey-Mustard Pork Chops
Sort By :
These had a very good flavor. The marinade kept the pork chops nice and juicy.
When I make it again, I would def grill it instead of broiling it. I def left a mess in my oven but the flavor was good. I used dried parsley instead of fresh.
This is a hit in my house!!! Everyone loves this recipe!!!
What an outstanding recipe. We had this for supper tonight....it flavor & smells were wonderful!!! This one is going to become a staple in our dinner menu!!!
i love trying new marinades. i'll be sure to use this recipe next time i have chops.