Grilled Honey-Mustard Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Pour half of the marinade into a large resealable bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 6-8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Honey-Mustard Pork Chops(4)
Sort By :
When I make it again, I would def grill it instead of broiling it. I def left a mess in my oven but the flavor was good. I used dried parsley instead of fresh.
This is a hit in my house!!! Everyone loves this recipe!!!
What an outstanding recipe. We had this for supper tonight....it flavor & smells were wonderful!!! This one is going to become a staple in our dinner menu!!!
i love trying new marinades. i'll be sure to use this recipe next time i have chops.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Make Ahead Dinner Recipes >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >