These dressed up brats are bursting with honey-mustard flavor. Tailgaters and grill-masters are sure to love this recipe and ask for more. —Denise Hruz, Germantown, Wisconsin
- 1 cup honey mustard
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 8 uncooked bratwurst links
- 8 brat buns
- In a small bowl, combine the mustard, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and celery seed. Pour 3/4 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add bratwurst. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Transfer 1/4 cup of the sauce to another bowl; cover and refrigerate until serving. Set aside remaining sauce for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill brats, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 10 minutes, turning frequently. Baste with 2 tablespoons of reserved sauce; grill 3 minutes longer.
- Turn and baste with remaining sauce; grill or broil 3-5 minutes longer or until no longer pink. Serve brats on buns; top each with 1-1/2 teaspoons sauce. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Honey-Mustard Brats in Taste of Home August/September 2008, p15
Reviews for Grilled Honey-Mustard Brats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review