Grilled Honey-Ginger Corn
This is the accompaniment to the tasty burgers, the corn has a sweet honey flavor that's jazzed up with zippy cayenne pepper.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 medium ears sweet corn
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; spread over
- corn. Place each ear of corn on a double thickness of heavy-duty
- foil. Fold foil around corn and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over
- medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until tender, turning every 5
- minutes. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 228 calories, 16 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 41 mg cholesterol, 168 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.