Grilled Herbed Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
“I frequently serve these turkey tenderloins with grilled potatoes and rosemary or grilled summer vegetables,” says Pamela Anderson of Noblesville, Indiana. A marinade of fragrant herbs and soy sauce create a lovely flavor combination.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, basil, marjoram and thyme. Pour 1/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- 3. Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-14 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning twice and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
1 tenderloin equals 341 calories, 19 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 83 mg cholesterol, 817 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 41 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Herbed Turkey Tenderloins
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC