Grilled Herbed Turkey Tenderloins Recipe
“I frequently serve these turkey tenderloins with grilled potatoes and rosemary or grilled summer vegetables,” says Pamela Anderson of Noblesville, Indiana. A marinade of fragrant herbs and soy sauce create a lovely flavor combination.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins (6 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine the oil, soy sauce, basil, marjoram and thyme. Pour 1/3 cup into a large resealable plastic bag; add turkey. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill turkey, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-14 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 170°, turning twice and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Turkey Tenderloins in Cooking for 2 Spring 2008, p60
Reviews for Grilled Herbed Turkey Tenderloins(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >