Grilled Herbed Salmon Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 salmon fillet (2-1/2 to 3 pounds and 3/4 inch thick)
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Cook and stir over low heat until butter is melted; set aside.
- 2. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill. Grill, covered, over medium-hot heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5 minutes. Baste with butter sauce. Grill or broil 10-15 minutes longer or until fish flakes easily with a fork, basting frequently. Yield: 6-8 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 365 calories, 27g fat (10g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 342mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 29g protein
Reviews for Grilled Herbed Salmon
"This recipe is easily our very favorite salmon recipe! It goes together quickly and always tastes great!"
"This is a favorite in my home. I just don't use quite as much butter."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.