Grilled Herbed Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 tablespoons dill seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over pork roast.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat; place a pan of water in the center. Grill roast, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 170 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 66 mg cholesterol, 77 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 26 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Herbed Pork Roast
"Great pork roast BBQ over mesquite coals for Easter. Family hit! Meat was tender and flavorful, very easy!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.