Grilled Herbed Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 tablespoons dill seed, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 boneless whole pork loin roast (3-1/2 to 4 pounds)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the seasonings; rub over pork roast.
- 2. Prepare grill for indirect heat; place a pan of water in the center. Grill roast, covered, over indirect medium heat for 1 to 1-1/4 hours or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°). Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 10-12 servings.
1 slice: 170 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 66mg cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (trace sugars, trace fiber), 26g protein
Reviews for Grilled Herbed Pork Roast
"Great pork roast BBQ over mesquite coals for Easter. Family hit! Meat was tender and flavorful, very easy!"
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.