Grilled Herb Potatoes
Every year my father and I plant a garden together. After an especially great growing season, we had plenty of produce to eat! We like to use fresh herbs from our garden but dry is just as tasty in this dish. —Bernadette Bennett, Waco, Texas
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound small red potatoes (about 16), halved
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon each minced fresh dill, oregano, rosemary and thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; place on a piece of
- heavy-duty foil (about 18x12-in. rectangle). Fold foil around
- mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are
- tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 117 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 351 mg sodium, 15 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.