Every year my father and I plant a garden together. After an especially great growing season, we had plenty of produce to eat! We like to use fresh herbs from our garden but dry is just as tasty in this dish. —Bernadette Bennett, Waco, Texas
- 1 pound baby red potatoes (about 16), halved
- 1/4 cup cranberry juice
- 2 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 1 teaspoon each minced fresh dill, oregano, rosemary and thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; place on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18x12-in. rectangle). Fold foil around mixture, sealing tightly.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat 25-30 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Open foil carefully to allow steam to escape. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Herb Potatoes in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014
Reviews for Grilled Herb Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review