Grilled Ham Steak Recipe
I love to grill this ham steak all year-round. It's an impressive meat dish to make for company or family. So quick to prepare, the ham tastes great with the smoky flavor from the grill and the tangy sweetness of the sauce. Irresistible!
- 1/4 cup apricot or plum preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ham steak (about 2 pounds and 1 inch thick)
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, mustard, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Set glaze aside. Score edges of ham.
- 2. Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side, brushing with glaze during the last few minutes of grilling. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (5 ounces) equals 279 calories, 13 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 1,966 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC