Grilled Ham Steak Recipe
- 1/4 cup apricot or plum preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ham steak (about 2 pounds and 1 inch thick)
- In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, mustard, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Set glaze aside. Score edges of ham.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side, brushing with glaze during the last few minutes of grilling. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Ham Steak
Sort By :
"Very good! I also used the less sugar apricot preserves. The grill adds another flavor element, and the cinnamon is just great in this. Thanks!"
"Some friends gave us a ham steak so we decided to try this recipe for it. Turned out great and I am not the biggest ham lover! We used the 1/3 less sugar apricot preserves."
"EXCELLENT!!!! Our new favorite way to make ham. Also excellent with pineapple preserves and serve with grilled pineapple slices on the side."
"I used the plum preserves. Very good!"