Grilled Ham Steak Recipe
- 1/4 cup apricot or plum preserves
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 ham steak (about 2 pounds and 1 inch thick)
- In a small saucepan, combine the preserves, mustard, lemon juice and cinnamon. Cook and stir over low heat for 2-3 minutes. Set glaze aside. Score edges of ham.
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side, brushing with glaze during the last few minutes of grilling. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Ham Steak
Sort By :
Very good! I also used the less sugar apricot preserves. The grill adds another flavor element, and the cinnamon is just great in this. Thanks!
Some friends gave us a ham steak so we decided to try this recipe for it. Turned out great and I am not the biggest ham lover! We used the 1/3 less sugar apricot preserves.
EXCELLENT!!!! Our new favorite way to make ham. Also excellent with pineapple preserves and serve with grilled pineapple slices on the side.
I used the plum preserves. Very good!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ham Recipes >
- Ham Steak Recipes >