- 2 fully cooked ham slices (about 1 pound each)
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup sherry or apple juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place ham in a large resealable plastic bag. In a bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; mix well. Remove 1/2 cup for basting; cover and refrigerate. Pour remaining marinade over ham; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill ham, uncovered, over medium-hot heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, basting frequently with the reserved marinade. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Ham Slices in Quick Cooking March/April 2001, p10
Reviews for Grilled Ham Slices
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review