- 1/3 cup fat-free plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill or 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 halibut steaks (6 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill and mustard; cover and refrigerate. Sprinkle halibut with salt and pepper.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill halibut, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-6 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Serve sauce with halibut. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Halibut with Mustard Dill Sauce in Light & Tasty April/May 2005, p47
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Halibut with Mustard Dill Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 9, 2008