Grilled Ground Turkey Burgers Recipe
These juicy, tender patties on whole wheat buns make a wholesome, satisfying sandwich. We especially like to grill them, but you could also pan-fry them.
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 2/3 cup soft whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/4 pounds lean ground turkey
- 6 whole wheat hamburger buns, split
- In a small bowl, combine the egg, bread crumbs, celery, onion, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and seasonings. Crumble turkey over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 5-6 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer reads 165° and juices run clear. Serve on buns. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tender Turkey Burgers in The Taste of Home Cookbook 2006, p237
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.
Reviews for Grilled Ground Turkey Burgers(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Burger Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilling Hamburgers >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Ground Turkey Recipes >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Sandwiches >
- Memorial Day Dinners >