My most requested summer recipe is wonderful warm, cold or at room temperature. Because the potato salad is dressed with a vinaigrette, not mayonnaise, it's ideal for outdoor occasions. —Robin Jungers, Campbellsport, Wisconsin
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup halved Greek olives
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve salad warm or cold. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Grilled Greek Potato Salad in Taste of Home June/July 2009, p16
Reviews for Grilled Greek Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review