- 3 pounds small red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 large sweet yellow pepper, chopped
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 1-1/4 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 3/4 cup Greek vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup halved Greek olives
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Drizzle potatoes with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat. Grill potatoes, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; toss to coat. Serve salad warm or cold. Yield: 16 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Grilled Greek Potato Salad
"Great taste. I made 1/2 recipe and left out the olives due to family preferences."
"We loved this salad, even the family members who don't like potato salad liked this one!"
"Used Feta cheese instead of the mozzarella and used the seedless cuke. Was very good."
"This is great; I did not use cucumber as hubby is not fond of it, and used feta as another reviewer said to make it more Greek. A great change from mayo based salad, and I really liked it served warm."
"Outstanding!! Followed the recipe exactly, adding some diced pepperoncini with the fresh cut veggies. Can't wait for the fresh veggies this summer. Thanks for sharing!!"
"This is my new favorite! I took it to a potluck and it received MANY compliments!! Really pretty easy to make as well! This will be a regular at our house!"
"I added sliced kielbasa to the roasting pan with the potatoes, and then added the rest of the ingredients for just few minutes under the heat, for a really good warm salad."
"My children do not like mayonaise based salads. This recipe was delicous for the entire family. We used Feta cheese to make it more authentic and left out the mozzarella."
"A very refreshing change from potato salad made with mayonnaise. A hit with family and friends."
"This salad was a hit with all of our family. My husband already said I'll need to make this again. We think it's good enough for a main course."