- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon Greek seasoning
- 4 tilapia fillets (6 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add the tilapia; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade.
- Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill tilapia, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Greek Fish in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p57
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Greek Fish
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 30, 2012
"very flavourful, I did marinate it for about 4hrs. however, and, added capers as a garnish"