- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 1-1/2 cups roasted sweet red peppers, drained and patted dry
- 8 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- Spread pesto over four slices of bread. Layer with peppers, mozzarella cheese, goat cheese and arugula; top with remaining bread. Spread outsides of sandwiches with butter.
- In a large skillet, toast sandwiches over medium heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Goat Cheese & Arugula Sandwiches
Sort By :
This sounded so great, that I did not change a thing when I made it. I used used store-bought sour dough bread and it was fantastic!
Desmma 15 , real sourdough is hard to find in California, but there are some good brands. San Luis Sourdough is delicious and the best I've had!
This was very good and filling! I can't wait to make it for guests.
Unfortunately, those of us who don't live in California don't have access to REAL sourdough bread; and I really miss it!
More Recipe Collections
- Cheese Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Vegetarian Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Grilled Cheese >
- Hot Sandwich Recipes >
- Italian Dinners >
- Italian Recipes >
- Italian Vegetarian Recipes >
- Quick Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Vegetarian Recipes >
- Sandwiches >
- Simple Dinner Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >