- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 3/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 pounds fresh or frozen chicken drumettes, thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag. Add the chicken; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain chicken and discard marinade. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 15-20 minutes or until juices run clear, turning and basting occasionally with reserved marinade. Yield: about 2 dozen.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Grilled Glazed Drummies
Sort By :
Wonderful recipe and so easy to make!
My youngest son (12yo) really liked it. I too liked it and will be making it again.
This recipe was just okay for my family. I'm glad I tried it, but I probably won't make it again.
made drummies and bone-less, skin-less breast, added a little chili powder. excellent. even better cold.
Made this for a family get together. Sooo good. I added some chili pepper sauce for a little bit of kick.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Asian Appetizers >
- Asian Recipes >
- BBQ Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Appetizers >
- Chicken Recipes >
- Chicken Wings >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Grilled Appetizers >
- Grilled Chicken Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Make Ahead Appetizers >
- Make-Ahead Finger Foods >