- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sherry or reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 pork tenderloins (1 pound each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Drain pork and discard marinade. Prepare grill for indirect heat. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Gingered Pork Tenderloin in Healthy Cooking April/May 2008, p19
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Ginger Pork Tenderloin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review