Grilled Garlic Zucchini
Lemon juice and garlic add great flavor to grilled zucchini. Brought to you by dLife®
4 ServingsPrep:15 min. Cook: 5 min.
- 3 small zucchini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 medium garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoons black pepper, coarsely ground
- Pinch salt
- Cooking spray
- Peel zucchini, and cut lengthwise into thin matchstick pieces.
- In medium-sized bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, garlic, pepper, and
- Toss zucchini with garlic mixture, and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Lightly coat the grill with cooking spray, and preheat to medium.
- Place zucchini on piece of foil and transfer foil to grill.
- Cook 4-5 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 84 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 35 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/4 fat, 3/4 vegetable.