Instead of making a traditional fruit salad, why not try these quick and easy kabobs.—Mrs. Travis Baker, Litchfield, Illinois
- 1/2 fresh pineapple, trimmed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium nectarines, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium pears, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 medium peaches, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 3 to 4 medium plums, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 10 apricots, halved
- 3 tablespoons honey or light corn syrup, warmed
- Thread fruit alternately onto metal or soaked wooden skewers. Grill, uncovered, over medium-hot heat until fruit is heated through, about 6 minutes, turning often. Brush with honey or corn syrup during the last minute of grilling time. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Fruit Kabobs in Country Woman July/August 1997, p35
Reviews for Grilled Fruit Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review