Grilled Flank Steak with Lemon Basil Marinade Recipe
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 beef flank steak (1 pound)
- In a large resealable heavy-duty plastic bag, combine the first six ingredients. Add steak and turn to coat. Seal; refrigerate for 4-24 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well done, 170°). Slice steak diagonally. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Flank Steak in Country Woman May/June 2000, p26
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Grilled Flank Steak with Lemon Basil Marinade
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 17, 2010
This is the first recipe we made on our new grill. We loved it!
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Beef Recipes >
- Beef Dinner Recipes >
- Beef Main Dishes >
- Beef Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Country Woman Dinner Recipes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Beef Recipes >
- Grilled Steak Recipes >