- Add salmon to marinade. Turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours.
- In 3-quart microwave safe dish combine spinach, garlic, and remaining
- 1 teaspoon oil. Toss.
- Cover and microwave on high (100% power) for 2 minutes or until the
- spinach has wilted.
- Drain and keep warm.
- Brush grill with remaining oil. Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove salmon from marinade.
- In a small saucepan, bring remaining marinade to a boil.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 198 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 156 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/4 vegetable, 1/2 fat.