Grilled Fish Sandwiches Recipe
Violet Beard of Marshall, Illinois seasons fish fillets with lime juice and lemon-pepper before charbroiling them on the grill. A simple mayonnaise and honey-mustard sauce puts the sandwiches ahead of the rest.
- 4 cod fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- 1. Brush both sides of fillets with lime juice; sprinkle with lemon-pepper. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fillets, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard and honey. Spread over the bottom of each bun. Top with a fillet, lettuce and tomato; replace bun tops. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich: 241 calories, 3g fat (1g saturated fat), 49mg cholesterol, 528mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 2g fiber), 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 2 starch.
Reviews for Grilled Fish Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC