I can eat potato salad like crazy. A little spice is nice, so I use cayenne and paprika in this grilled salad that comes with its own fireworks. —Ashley Armstrong, Kingsland, Georgia
- 3 pounds small red potatoes (about 30), quartered
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 hard-cooked large eggs, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, finely chopped
- Minced fresh chives, optional
- Toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper; place in a grill wok or basket. Grill, covered, over medium heat 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Transfer potatoes to a large bowl; cool slightly.
- In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients. Add dressing, eggs and celery to potatoes; toss to combine. Refrigerate, covered, 1-2 hours or until cold. If desired, sprinkle with chives. Yield: 16 servings (1 cup each).
Originally published as Grilled Firecracker Potato Salad in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for Grilled Firecracker Potato Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review