- 2 medium potatoes
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon V8 juice
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- With a sharp knife, slice potatoes but not all the way through, leaving slices attached at the bottom. Place each potato on a sheet of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in. x 12 in.). Fan the potatoes slightly. Brush butter between slices.
- Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over potatoes. Fold foil around each potato and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 45-50 minutes or until tender. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Grilled Fan Potatoes
Sort By :
I have been making these for years but with a few adjustments. I don't use V8 juice or horseradish. Instead, I use minced garlic and onion. I mix ALL the ingredients together and then brush between the slices of the potato. It's always been a huge hit at BBQs and always requested!
I have been doing these for years but i put thin slices of onion and green and red peppers between slices and brush with melted butter with a little hot sauce...Grrreat
More Recipe Collections
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Father's Day Side Dishes >