Grilled Fajita Rolled Steak Recipe
- 1 beef sirloin tip steak (1 inch thick and 1 pound)
- 1 cup chipotle marinade
- 1 package (14 ounces) frozen pepper strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1. Flatten steak to 1/4-in. thickness. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add steak. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- 2. In a large skillet, saute pepper strips in oil until tender. Remove from the heat. Drain and discard marinade from steak. Spread cream cheese over steak to within 1 in. of edges. Top with half of the peppers. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; tie with kitchen string.
- 3. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 20-25 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°), turning occasionally. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Discard toothpicks. Serve with remaining pepper strips. Yield: 4 servings.
1 slice with 1/3 cup pepper strips: 284 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 867mg sodium, 13g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Fajita Rolled Steak
"This was a bit of a weird taste."