- grid; place on a grill rack over drip pan.
- Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until
- tender. Remove and keep warm. Grill bread over medium heat 1-2
- minutes on each side or until toasted.
- Spread olive mixture over toast. Top four slices with vegetables and
- basil; top with remaining toast. Yield: 4 servings.
Editor's Note: If you do not have a grilling grid, use a disposable foil pan. Poke holes in the bottom of the pan with a meat fork to allow liquid to drain.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 463 calories, 31 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 844 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 7 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.