Grilled Dijon Summer Squash Recipe
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano or 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 medium yellow summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium red onions, quartered
- 1 small sweet red pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 small sweet yellow pepper, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 6 to 8 whole fresh mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the oil, vinegar, oregano, mustard, garlic, salt and pepper. Place the vegetables in a shallow baking dish. Add marinade and toss to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes. Drain and discard marinade.
- Arrange vegetables on a vegetable grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Dijon Summer Squash in Country Woman September/October 2000, p31
Reviews for Grilled Dijon Summer Squash
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed May. 27, 2013
"This a great summer grilling recipe - it complements any meat. I have made this in foil packets, including some of the marinade for cooking to give it extra flavor."
Reviewed Jul. 8, 2012