Grilled Dijon Fish Recipe
This mild dish is ideal for a quick summer meal. The simple marinade has just enough flavor to compliment the fish without overwhelming its delicate taste. Phyllis Schmalz of Kansas City, Kansas shares the recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- Dash paprika
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Remove from the heat; stir in the lemon juice, mustard and salt. Remove 2 tablespoons; set aside. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat; set aside for 20 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-10 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- 3. To serve, arrange fish on a plate. Drizzle with reserved marinade; sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving: 235 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 132mg cholesterol, 366mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 28g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Dijon Fish
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC