Grilled Dijon Fish Recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- Dash paprika
- 1. In a small saucepan, melt butter. Remove from the heat; stir in the lemon juice, mustard and salt. Remove 2 tablespoons; set aside. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat; set aside for 20 minutes.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-10 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- 3. To serve, arrange fish on a plate. Drizzle with reserved marinade; sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 235 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 132 mg cholesterol, 366 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 28 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 fat.
Reviews for Grilled Dijon Fish
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.