Grilled Dijon Fish Recipe
This mild dish is ideal for a quick summer meal. The simple marinade has just enough flavor to compliment the fish without overwhelming its delicate taste. Phyllis Schmalz of Kansas City, Kansas shares the recipe
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 orange roughy fillets (6 ounces each)
- Dash paprika
- In a small saucepan, melt butter. Remove from the heat; stir in the lemon juice, mustard and salt. Remove 2 tablespoons; set aside. Pour remaining marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the fillets. Seal bag and turn to coat; set aside for 20 minutes.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill fish, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 7-10 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
- To serve, arrange fish on a plate. Drizzle with reserved marinade; sprinkle with paprika. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Dijon Fish in Cooking for 2 Summer 2008, p54
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Grilled Dijon Fish(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner for Two >
- Dinner For Two Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >