Grilled Deli Sandwiches Recipe
This outstanding sourdough sandwich is packed with a variety of meats, cheeses and sauteed vegetables.
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup julienned green pepper
- 1 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 12 slices sourdough bread
- 1/2 pound each thinly sliced deli ham, smoked turkey and pastrami
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 slices process American cheese
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the onion, mushrooms and peppers in oil until tender. Layer six bread slices with ham, turkey, pastrami, bacon, vegetables and cheese; top with remaining bread. Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- 2. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
1 sandwich equals 548 calories, 24 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 96 mg cholesterol, 1,745 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 40 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Deli Sandwiches
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC