Grilled Curry Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce Recipe
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1 cup canned apricot halves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1. In a small bowl, mix preserves and curry powder; brush over pork chops. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- 2. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- 3. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Serve pork chops with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 334 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 86 mg cholesterol, 78 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 31 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Curry Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer