A little curry powder and a pinch of cilantro take this best-loved flavor combo—pork chops with apricot—in a whole new direction. The recipe's so easy and so fantastic, frequent requests are a sure bet. —Julie Hanson, Charleston, Maine
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 4 bone-in pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- 1 cup canned apricot halves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh cilantro
- In a small bowl, mix preserves and curry powder; brush over pork chops. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly.
- Grill chops, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning occasionally. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix sauce ingredients. Serve pork chops with sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Grilled Curry Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce in Simple & Delicious August/September 2014
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Grilled Curry Pork Chops with Apricot Sauce
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review