Grilled Curried Salmon Recipe
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Liquid Smoke, optional
- 1. Sprinkle fillets with lemon-pepper, garlic powder and curry powder. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, butter, Worcestershire sauce and Liquid Smoke if desired; add the salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and discard marinade.
- 3. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 fillet (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 381 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 1,222 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Grilled Curried Salmon
"This is a great recipe for salmon. I roasted the salmon instead of grilling, however and it was really fantastic. I did not use the liquid smoke, though."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.