Grilled Curried Salmon
"This grilled salmon has a wonderful flavor from the simple seasonings," says Carma Blosser. "It is actually the only way I like salmon."—Carma Blosser, Livermore, Colorado
2 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 2 salmon fillets (6 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 6 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash Liquid Smoke, optional
- Sprinkle fillets with lemon-pepper, garlic powder and curry powder.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the soy sauce, butter,
- Worcestershire sauce and Liquid Smoke if desired; add the salmon.
- Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain and
- discard marinade.
- Place salmon skin side down on grill rack. Grill, covered, over
- medium heat for 8-12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a
- fork. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 fillet (prepared with reduced-fat butter) equals 381 calories, 25 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 115 mg cholesterol, 1,222 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 36 g protein.